What to Wear Wednesday: Cozy one Piece Jumpsuit

10:30:00 AM


Come to find out, onesies aren't just for babies, lets not forget the slew of female celebrity performers who rock one pieces on the regular on stage every night. Turns out they are great for the winter time as well. I don't know about you guys but I remember I used to have these one piece fleece pajamas suites my mom would put me in with the feet attached and I can still hear my Uncle Linwood calling me "cat in the hat".  Anyway as I am digressing down memory lane, the point is, nothing is more comfy than a cozy one piece jumpsuit you can, no pun intended; "jump" into and out the door you go! New at Myrtle&Flossie for fall/winter 2016 season, these jumpsuits are a staple for your winter wardrobe, however can be worn and styled differently for two different seasons. Great to pair with booties, tall boots, for wintertime wearing turtlenecks underneath, and for spring wearing as is with great pumps and/or sling-backs. So many styling options, cant get mutiple wears for different seasons, belted, un-belted, super cute, super chic, nursing friendly, and very easy. Easy fashion at its best great simple style!






Colors: olive, army green, and denim
Group Sizing: s/m m/l l/XL

Outfit details:
Jumpsuit from M&F, suede light tan booties DeJanero boutique in Manhattan, heat-tech black turtle neck from Uniqlo, and wide stretch belt from a vintage store in Brooklyn.







You Might Also Like

0 comments