Berry Good Fruit Infuser Water Bottle Product Reveiw

9:00:00 AM










"Berry Good" fruit infuser bottle. I ❤️❤️ this amazing new fruit infusing water bottle created by my fellow entrepreneur classmate Sophia. Made in BK with love, this water bottle has unique, cool, and simple engineering to allow you to create your own version of true vitamin, antioxidant, and electrolyte agua using Mother Earth made sources of sugar.....Fruit! It's perfect for me given my recent health news and how I have to scale back on the glucose (no more store bought juice for me) however I am able to give my daughter "juice" natural and organic made on the spot! Guilt free of giving her something "sweet" to drink, free of all the preservatives, corn syrup, and other non-pronounceable ingredients not ideal for growing kids. Also perfect for diabetics managing their glycemic index on a strict nutrition regime, however still wanting to enjoy food and/or drinks on the sweeter side without having to adversely pay for it later on.

 Watch "BerryGood" promo video below and where to get at : www.berrygoodbottle.com









You Might Also Like

0 comments