What to Wear Wednesday: Leather & Fleece

9:30:00 AM





First, let me say this day of shooting was BRICK, oh my lord, it was one of those random cold days in November and clearly I don't have a coat on, however I was extremely warm. Not only did I have on an amazing heat-tech turtleneck that I have been wearing almost every day this season, but I had on what I consider the best weapon against the frigid cold this season and still being able to maintain looking stylish........ Fleece lined leggings! Seriously, it makes up about 60% of my wardrobe this winter. Don't get me wrong, I like pants but I like warm legs even more, lol. For Myrtle&Flossie fall/winter 2016 season, we have them in amazing colors that will compliment and pair nicely with almost anything in your wardrobe. Heavy or light, all for any occasion.










Colors:
espresso
wine
black
navy blue
slate grey

Sizing: FREE or group sizing s/m, m/l, l/xl

Outfit deets:
Laser cut soft leather box top from boutique in Newport mall JC, black leather heatech turtleneck from Uniqlo, heather espresso fleeced lined leggings from Myrtle&Flossie, chocolate lip stain from NYX make-up line, and nude knee-high boots from vintage store.

http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/ 






 That's all for today everyone. Hope you enjoyed this week's #wtww. Don't forget to share this with your friends and subscribe to my blog!









You Might Also Like

1 comments